Woodalls Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: 2006 Fleetwood Prowler 320dbhs
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers

> 2006 Fleetwood Prowler 320dbhs

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
wward1674

ohio

View Profile

Posted: 11/24/10 05:19pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

New to rving and have a question,..Does anyone know where I can locate an owners manual for this unit? Bought it used and the previous owners removed quite a few things from this camper. Also does anyone know the history of this camper such as recalls, problem areas ect. I am aware of the recall on the dometic fridge and am working to resolve that. Any help or comments would be appreciated. Its is the bunkhouse model w four bunks in the rear and an 18 foot dining room slide. Thanks again,any help would be appriciated.

* This post was edited 11/26/10 10:51am by wward1674 *

2010 Ford F-250 XLT Super Crew 4x4 5.4
2006 Fleetwood Prowler 320DBHS.

Ryavid

Cincinnati

View Profile

Posted: 12/08/10 06:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Contact Fleetwood 1-800-322-8216 select the prompt motorhome manuals. Tell service rep that you have a towable and they will send you a manual for a small fee.

ExxWhy

Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 12/09/10 08:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

There is a recall for axles being too narrow and another for wheels studs. May or may not affect your model, the listing is vague. Found it by searching in Google for "2006 Fleetwood Prowler recalls", first thing listed. Direct link to the site is http://www.automotix.net/autorepair/recalls/fleetwood-prowler/2006/

Found that site looking for recalls on my "new to me" unit. (2003 Fleetwood Mallard) My fridge is a recalled unit, but this site doesn't list yours. Double check your SN# on the fridge and check the Dometic website.

Prowler Doug

Northern CA

View Profile

Posted: 12/09/10 06:32pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Owner manual in pretty generic. You will need all the other owners manuals like heater stove micro and such. The trailers owners manual does not have much info in it. They also cover many models all in one manual. Previous post to contact fleetwood is a good idea. The other stuff is probably on line by the make and model.

2005 1500 Hemi Ram
2007 Fleetwood Prowler Classic 240 RKS

wward1674

ohio

View Profile

Posted: 12/09/10 04:43pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ramblemutt, just small things like the owners manual, bar stools, all the pillows, and the weight distribution equipment. Thanks for the info

ramblemutt

Mountains of Utah-7000'

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/08/10 09:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We own an '06 Prowler 260RLS (purchased new) and I know of no general recalls, though neither manufacturer nor dealer maintain much communication with me. I've had no problems with ours, Dometic is fine...I've never followed up on recall. I think I glanced at the owners manual early on but couldn't tell you where it is at the moment. Had a few little odds and ends which I've fixed myself. What did the previous owners take with them???

Oh, keep the slide lubed...the stripping can get away after a bit.

"WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY AND HE IS US"
TWO OF US + THREE FUR KIDS (36 lbs, 44 lbs, 80 lbs)

SADLY, HEALTH ISSUES HAVE FORCED ME TO GIVE UP TRAILERING. MY EXCURSION AND TT HAVE BOTH BEEN SOLD. IT'S BEEN A HELL OF A RIDE.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers

> 2006 Fleetwood Prowler 320dbhs
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 Woodalls | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS