Woodalls Open Roads Forum: Tent Camping: Creekside Camping
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tent Camping

Open Roads Forum  >  Tent Camping

> Creekside Camping

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
midflajim

Tampa, Florida

View Profile

Posted: 05/02/13 07:43am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

One of the best sites we have found in the Appalachians (Stoneyfork Campground). Sites are right on the creek. They allow small pop-ups and tents only no RV's [emoticon]. Great bath house. They are located between Boone and Wilkesboro. Good fishing. Some of our friends stayed and caught 2 trout. We'll be back

korbe

Northern California

View Profile

Posted: 05/02/13 08:07am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I don't publicly mention our great campin' spots. For some reason, when I do, a lot more people start campin' in the area and it's not so special anymore. [emoticon]

2004 F250 SD PSD
2004 Crossroads Cruiser CF25RS

DutchmenSport

Between Anderson, Pendleton, & Lapel, Indiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/02/13 08:42am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

That's really ok that we all now know about this great camp site! I will never be able to camp there considering I have a 31foot TT! And no longer have a tent!

DutchmenSport

You really need to think in terms of what is the ultimate extreme usage you'll be experiencing with your truck, not what is the lightest usage and hope it's OK when the extreme happens. - I quote myself.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Tent Camping

> Creekside Camping
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tent Camping

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2016 CWI, Inc. © 2016 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS