Woodalls Open Roads Forum: Rallies, Shows and Gatherings: Discounts at The RALLY
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Discounts at The RALLY

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
wannavolunteerFT

South Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/28/13 02:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Do the vendors at the Rally offer discounts on accessories and other items for RV's? I am wondering if I should wait until I arrive at the Rally to purchase the things on my "want list". I live 100 miles away from a dealer that carries more than basics so usually have to either order on-line or make a drive to a Camping World approx 100 miles away. I am especially interested in going to LED's for most of the lights in my TT and in purchasing a larger waste water tote (my current one is only 15 gals).

I am still wayne_tw

everywhere

View Profile

Posted: 07/28/13 02:45pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The Rally is all about vendors peddling their wares. You will everything you want and need, lots of things you have no use for, and other things you didn't even know you needed or wanted until you saw it there. Often the vendors offer 'show prices" so why not wait and see? What have you got to loose except money?

dbbls

Missouri

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/28/13 04:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Which Rally? I never saw discounts at the Good Sam National Rallies, but at the Heartland Owners Rally there were some very deep discounts, some as much as 45%. I think you well get more bargains at an Manufactures rally than at Good Sams.

2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

wannavolunteerFT

South Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/28/13 04:54pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Since I was asked, I will clarify... The Rally sponsored by Good Sam and Camping World in Atlanta...

I guess since there is an ad for "The Rally" that comes up on this page, I figured folks would know,but I guess not everyone sees the same ad (or looks at them)

overbrook

Venice, Fl USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/28/13 05:49pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

wannavolunteerFT wrote:

I am especially interested in going to LED's for most of the lights in my TT and in purchasing a larger waste water tote (my current one is only 15 gals).

At the Daytona Rally, there were many vendors selling LED lights of all shapes and sizes. Not sure there were any discounts though - as I found the LEDs I wanted on Amazon for 1/2 the price being asked at RV stores and at the Rally.

But there were some major discounts at the Camping World pavilion. Many open box items were marked way down. And the Rally packet I received with my registration had a dollars off coupon for Camping World.

Other vendors had pretty good prices as well - on awnings, suspension parts and other things you could get installed right there at the Rally.

I enjoyed the Daytona Rally so much, I've registered for the upcoming one in Atlanta.

Bill

2006 Roadtrek Popular 170

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Discounts at The RALLY
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 Woodalls | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS